Friday, November 18, 2011

Getting back in the swing

I know, it's been a while! This blog gets updated far less than my other blog, and it's so easy to let them both fall by the wayside. That said, I'm getting super excited about the holiday season coming up! I'm hoping to get to perform some Christmas music somewhere this year and I just had my first audition since I've been back! For a performance of Pirates of Penzance! I actually had a lot of fun auditioning so I don't care too much about the outcome (is that horrible to say?), I was just happy to get back out there, even though I've found in recent years that I have a huge love of recitaling, so I'm also looking for/at recital/concert opportunities.

The Holidays are coming! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas! For me it's always been about the people. I love having a whole day to visit with my family- I'm lucky in that I have a wonderful family who are as good of friends to me as my friends.

In other news, the hubby has introduced me to the Danbo. Have you met them? Here's a pic in the holiday feeling:

So here's to the holidays, hopeful holiday singing, Hopefully Winter Weather, and a Month (or two, depending on how long it takes before I write again) of joyful times!

No comments:

Post a Comment