Poking my head out again - and once again after a long(ish) absence.
Someday I'll get all my ducks in a row, I swear.
(but probably not, lets be real here!)
We've been busy bees over here and I'm finally figuring out how to be a WFHM (Work From Home Mommy) - keeping up with housework, feeding my little family, and caring for a baby as well as doing the little bits of work that I do (aka, teach music lessons).
SYS has wound down for the season, and now the Summer Chamber Workshop is taking over for me. I have to say, despite not being the most organized in my private life, I relish this opportunity to organize EVERYTHING to keep it going smoothly. Maybe it'll transfer over to other parts of my life and I'll blog more again!
|My Guys at a friend's Birthday party|
|Helping mommy keep the house tidy. Yeah Right!|
|Check me out!!!|
- He took his first steps... and then a couple more and then a couple more. And then he stopped. no more solo steps.
- He is cruising like crazy, climbing like crazy, and practicing using his go-go gadget arms... yee haw, guard your everything in his presence!
- Lots of solid foods, eating EVERYTHING then screaming for more. My boy is a voracious little eater, just like his daddy.
- singing up a storm, just like mommy (he even hums when he eats like I do!)
- Lots of syllables, but still no real words, though I swear he knows Mum, Dada, and Nana and uses them accordingly when he feels like it.
- Lots of his own versions of baby signs, its getting easier and easier to figure out what he wants.
- 'Dancing' - whenever we put on music with a strong beat - he particularly likes music like J.Lo's On The Floor for the beat. He holds on to something and bounces away.
- careful destruction of everything, particularly to see how things work. He took apart his cool mist humidifier the other day - oh Joy.
That's all I can think of and I hear a little voice calling me, so my catch up post will have to end...
|Mommy's Little speed demon|