Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Laziest, most Inconsistent Poster in the world...

is me on this blog. Sometimes I forget it even exists, that I even started it... and now that I forget everything... Anyway. Moral is, I'm here again to post another, inconsistent post!

Since this blog is about my singing and career and life and things and my other blog is about exercise and fitness... I won't touch on that part of my life here and now other than to say I'm feeling pretty proud of my unmotivated, always-tired self right now.

Instead I'll tell you about the part of my life I'm REALLY proud of at this moment!

I'm joining a women's singing group this year for a concert (or two, maybe depending on the baby and things). I'm really excited to join them as I've decided I've been 'hermiting' (yes, just made that a verb) my singing for far too long! The March concert is called REMIX: Voices and Electronics, so I'm really excited to see what that music will be like!

I've collected a few more students - finally! I'm super excited about it, since I LOVE teaching voice and sharing all the cool things that the voice is/can do.

Family/Life wise things are going really well, Hubby and I are getting our ducks in a row to prepare for our little wiggler (so named for the wiggles, kicks, and punches I've been feeling for the past 3 weeks - maybe we should call it the little ninja or tiny martial artist...) to arrive in June. Our Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) is June 14th, but I'm told that the baby can safely arrive anywhere from 2-3 weeks before that to 1-2 weeks after, which means, pretty much sometime in June. Next project is to empty and redecorate the little wiggler's room, which i'm not sure that i'm going to do much fanciness there, so we'll see... I might be posting pictures in a couple months of that!

For now, here's a blurry photo of the bump :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment