Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Groovin'

I disappeared again!

In my defense, we were going on some trips!

: First to this place:
Asilomar Stile
Trail through Asilomar State Beach source for all Asilomar photosAsilomar Boardwalk
Stairway to Scripps LodgeHearst Social Hall
Lodge at Asilomar








Then to this place:


where I did some of this:

and took these guys to the pool! 

Last weekend we went here:


and this guy was super excited about it:


our little party animal:


I've got a bajillion posts I want to do - they've been building up in my mind, I just haven't found the time to write them because i'm so busy snuggling with this guy:



I'm back to work (in a much quieter capacity), We have one more trip to a beautiful place and then the hubby is doing Tough Mudder.  Hopefully I'll find some time to write these posts in there!

"Our Experiences travelling with a baby 3 months or younger"
"Cloth Diapering - pros, cons, and why we went for it"
"Getting my work out on"
"Four Months Postpartum"

No comments:

Post a Comment