Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Baby Blog!

I am guilty of Writing Hiatus...

So Guilty!

I could throw out excuses (I have so many good ones!) but will instead give you some life updates.  :)

Since my last blog post I (we) have:


  • gone to two family weddings. BEAUTIFUL weddings full of beautiful people that I'm so excited to call my in-laws.
  • Wedding in the Santa Cruz Mountains!
  •  

















  • Another family Hawaii trip with my gorgeous boys... 
  • Discovered that my sweet boy is going to be a big brother!
  • Made a trip with my boys to meet my Husband's family (finally)!
  • Christmas craziness 
  • and... 
Here we are!  

Baby Boy No. 2 is on his way - Due in May!

Our little family is Growing!  

I'll be back, Sooner rather than later to share our Shenanigans!

~Errant Soprano

No comments:

Post a Comment