Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fitness this pregnancy

Much like my last pregnancy, I had all these pictures of how awesome I was going to be at pregnancy and how fit I was going to be!

and again

I've failed.
first pregnancy - 31 weeks and still rocking crow pose!
I'm not super fit momma.  In my defense, both pregnancies have been quite active for me.  Last time I worked a fairly physical job where I was walking a lot and generally physically active.  This time I'm a (mostly) Stay At Home Mommy (SAHM) and chasing, picking up, and playing with my toddler is almost better exercise than going to the gym for my current physical state!  I can't make it to yoga most of the time, so I do some at home when I can.    I've also struggled with gaining weight this time- I know, I know... everyone wishes they had THAT little problem!
26 weeks, JUST hit 120lbs

so fitness this time has looked like:
*park dates with my little guy
*lifting and carrying my 'little' guy (26lbs at last dr appointment!)
*cleaning the house
*some walking
*at home yoga
*dance parties with munchkin


:)  hopefully I'll gain some weight so i'm not afraid of losing it if I exercise!

~E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment